Fizen Pay is a non-custodial payment solution that enables merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments globally. All funds that you receive are solely and fully controlled by you – Fizen Pay does not have access to any funds that you receive.e. Unfortunately, this also means that if you lose your 12 word secret phrase, Fizen Pay will not be able to help recover it.
There are a number of features that enable merchants to use our platform in various ways:
- For merchants who sell a small number of products, ưe offer super simple invoices
- For users who run a store on an Ecommerce platform, we provide quick integrations to popular Ecommerce services such as WooCommerce and PrestaShop.
- For users who need more advanced functionality, we offer flexible APIs.
Fizen Pay is a pay-as-you-go platform with a flat-rate, transaction-based fee of 0.5% per transaction. Additionally, in order to withdraw any funds you have received, you will need to pay a network fee (gas fee) to the blockchain you are using.
A third-party exchange may charge fees if you would like to convert your cryptocurrency into fiat.
We currently support the tokens on this list. Some of these currencies are available by default, some are not, but you can choose which you would like to accept with the ON/OFF toggle under the “Accepted ” section here: https://merchant.fizen.io/dashboard/crypto-settings
We categorize crypto currencies into 3 groups: Stablecoin, Popular, and Others.
- Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies where the price is designed to be stable and tied to a fiat money, typically one US Dollar.
- Popular group contains top cryptocurrencies of popular exchanges, with high volumes and large number of holders.
- Others group mostly includes game tokens and tokens from our partners. Of the three groups, only cryptocurrencies in the stablecoin group are accepted by default.
Please keep in mind that a lot of crypto currencies are very volatile in pricing so if you would like to reduce the risk of volatility, you may want to consider enabling only stablecoins.