You can use your one-time use backup codes to reset your 2-step verification device if you lose access to your old device:
- Enter your username and password here: https://pay-sandbox.fizen.io/signin.
- Click Enter a backup code when asked to enter Google Authentication code.
- Enter one of your one-time use codes.
After you successfully log in your account, please go to Account settings. In the Two-step verification section, click the Change device button.
- Click Use backup code or Use password when asked to enter Google Authentication code.
- Enter one of your one-time use codes or your password
- Follow the instructions to set up a new 2-step verification device.
For security reasons, we're unable to reset your 2-step verification if you're unable to recover with your one-time use backup codes and password.
To change your password:
- Click Change password under Account information section.
- Enter your current password and your new password and select Change Password.
Once complete, you can use your new password from the next time you sign in.
To reset your password:
- Step 2: Enter the email address you used to register for your account. We'll email you a link to reset your password.
- Step 4: Click on the Reset password button in your email
- Step 5: Enter your new password, confirm your new password, then click Reset password
You are done! You can use your new password to sign in now.
Please check your spam folder to ensure that your account confirmation or password reset email was not accidentally mislabeled.
You can search for those emails by titles or by sender email.
Anyone who has your secret phrase can move all funds in your wallet to any blockchain address. We recommend immediately withdrawing all funds in your wallet to addresses that you control to mitigate the possibility of theft.
Unfortunately Fizen Pay does not currently have a way to generate a new secret phrase. Once your funds are in a secure location, we recommend closing your account and opening a new Fizen Pay account.
Fizen Pay is non-custodial, which means we do not have access to your funds and we do not store your secret phrase/private key. Therefore, we have no way to assist you in this regard. We recommend that you close your Fizen Pay account and open a new one.
To close your account, please visit your Account settings page and follow the instructions under Close Account.
Important things to remember when you close your account:
- Closing your account is permanent and irreversible. Fizen Pay cannot recover your account once you have closed it.
- You need to withdraw all of your balances in your smart contracts to your wallets. Once you have closed your account, no one can withdraw it, including Fizen Pay.
- Once you have closed your account, all of your integration using APIs, your Ecommerce’s Fizen Pay plugins and webhooks will become invalid.
- Once you have closed your account, all of your payment links will expire. Your customers will not be able to send crypto through those links anymore.
Last modified 9mo ago